Important date for abstract submission(Japan Standard Time (GMT+9))
- Start of abstract submission:
- 25th January 2023
- End of abstract submission:
17th April extended to 30th April 2023
- for oral sessions:
- for poster sessions:
extended to 30th June 2023extended to 20th July 2023
-Depending on the time of submission, it may not be possible to publish in the program book.
- Committee decision on the acceptance of the submiited paper :
- By 15th May 2023 at the latest
How to submit
1.Please fill the following abstarct submission form including the one-page abstract following the specified style of the template and rename the file name to LastName_9IDMRCS.doc
-For version word 2003 or lower, click here and download the submission form (the version of word97-2003).
2.Abstract submission form can be submitted to click the button below and send the file. We use the file-request of DropBox application.
Please submit 2 files, one is WORD file using the template, and the other is PDF file converted from the original WORD file.
You need to use the above IDMRCS abstract submission form, not any other ones.
In addition, please confirm your e-mail address is correct on the form, otherwise 9IDMRCS secretariat cannot receive your abstract if it is incorrect.
-If you have any trouble about abstract submittion, please email to executive secretariat : email@example.com
Notices for abstract submission and presentation
- 1) You can submit only one abstract for oral presentation.
- 2) During the preparation of the abstract submission form, you have to choose the type of presentation (‘oral’, ‘oral or poster', ‘poster’) and the preferred symposium. The program committee reserves the right to decide the type of presentation and to ask you to change the symposium to the appropriate one after the program committee evaluation. In case of the change of the symposium, you are requested to show the first and second preferences of the symposia. Invited speakers should choose ‘Invited talk’ as the type of presentation and the symposium to which they are invited.
- 3) If you would like to make both oral and poster presentations on the different topics, you are allowed to do so. In this case, you have to submit the two abstract submission forms, one is for an oral presentation and the other is for a poster presentation.
- 4) If you have any requests for your presentation, you can write them in the comment column.
- 5) Acceptance or rejection of your abstract will be notified before 15th May 2023. All presenters have to register and pay the registration fee by 31st July 2023 at the latest. Otherwise, your abstract will be retracted from the conference program.
- 6) 30 minutes will be allocated to each invited and contributed talk including questions and discussions. Please keep in mind that this allocated time is subject to change depending on the total number of presentations.